Monday, June 9, 2014

"Out of Focus" - Challenge #5: June 2nd - June 8th

Ok, you guys.... It gets harder and harder each week to pick a top 10. It was like......REALLY hard this week! 

So lets just jump right into it cause I'm a bit chatty today, and I know if I type anything else about how much I loved this theme....we will end up with a book ;)

>>>>><<<<<

Our {OOF} theme winner!!!!

This image was chosen because I just cannot keep my eyes off of it! The colors are amazing, and the OOF-ness mixed with the little bit that is in focus.......PERFECTION!




>>><<<

Top 9 honorable mentions in no particular order 

>>><<<



>>><<<



>>><<<



>>><<<



>>><<<



>>><<<



>>><<<




>>><<<



>>><<<



>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

You guys ROCK!!

Please join us over at Snap Rebellion for our new theme:

"Back-lit B&W"

This new theme ends June 15th
Let's see what ya got!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment